※Credit card payment service is temporarily not available
|Regular Ticket NT$100|| |
|Group Ticket NT$70||Group of 10 or more, plus a guided tour rental fee of NTD$30|
|Concession Ticket NT$50||children 6-12, Students, military and police|
|Family Ticket NT$200||Within 4 family members, including at least 1 child（6 and over but under 15）and up to 2 adults, who have to enter the museum together.|
- children under 6
- Senior citizens 65 and over
- Disabled persons (one accompanying person may also enter free of charge)
- Government registered public, private welfare institutes or groups
- Voluntary workers of the Museum
- Voluntary Service card holders
- Low-income households
- Group tour guides with certification issued by Bureau of Tourism, Ministry of Communications.
- Group tour escorts with certification issued by Bureau of Tourism, Ministry of Communications.
- Retired military and police personnel, teachers, and civil servants with valid ID
- Museum members (must produce card)
- Chinese Association of Museums card holders
- International Council of Museums (ICOM) card holders
- Overseas Chinese over 65 with valid permanent residency
- After school activities of public and private senior high schools, junior high schools, elementary schools of the ROC with faxed applications approved by our Museum
- Pre-school kindergarten groups with proof of registration
※Notes: Discount tickets or free admission requires a valid ID. Please show your valid ID when purchasing concession tickets, family tickets (children above 6 but not over 15) and applying for any other free admission. You will be asked to purchase a regular ticket if you fail to present a valid ID.